The Far Northeast Training Board, Cochrane District Social Services Administration Board, Taykwa Tagamou First Nation and Apatisiwin Ininew Friendship Centre are hosting virtual job fairs for your community on November 25, 2021. During these difficult times, we are trying to help you find the workers that you need in new ways.
If you are interested in attending the virtual job fair, please complete the registration form by November 18.
Here is how the virtual job fair will unfold:
- The sessions will be hosted live allowing you to outline the positions that you have available for job seekers.
- The sessions will be hosted via Zoom from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm on November 25th, 2021.
- Be sure to have a camera and mic available on your computer or device.
- We encourage you to post the positions that you have available on jobsincochrane.com as this is the site that we will be referring job seekers to.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom to participate, please join the session 10 minutes early to test your audio and video.
What to expect during the virtual job fair:
- A moderator will call on you when it is your turn to present.
- You will have 10 minutes to speak about the positions that you have available.
- Job seekers will view the session via Zoom, or via Facebook live, on social media.
Register now, places are limited!
Deadline to register is November 18, 2021