Explore Your Options Virtual Job Fair – Kapuskasing
Date(s) - 09/03/2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Far Northeast Training Board, Employment Options Emploi, Collège Boréal and the Kapuskasing Chamber of Commerce are hosting virtual job fairs for your community on March 9th and 10th, 2021. During these difficult times, we are trying to help you find the workers that you need in new ways.
If you are interested in attending the virtual job fair, please complete and return the attached registration form by February 22nd.
Here is how the virtual job faire will unfold:
- The session will be hosted live allowing you to outline the positions that you have available for job seekers.
- The sessions will be hosted via Zoom from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on March 9 and March 10.
- Be sure to have a camera and mic available on your computer or device.
- We encourage you to post the positions that you have available on http://www.jobsinkapuskasing.com as those are the sites that we will be referring job seekers to.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom to participate, please join the session 10 minutes early to test your audio and video.
What to expect during the virtual job fair:
- A moderator will call on you when it is your turn to present.
- You will have five minutes to speak about the positions that you have available.
- Job seekers will view the session via Zoom, or via Facebook live, on social media.
Register now, places are limited!
Deadline to register is February 22, 2021